Friday, May 22, 2009

YeAr EnD TuMbLiNg ReVuE

Madi has been tumbling since she was 4. She was doing back handsprings by 5 and joined the performance team the same year and watch her now. I think she is a natural:) I love, love, love to watch her tumble. Great job Madi!

This was Emma's second year of tumbling and she loves it sooo much! She is very flexible. She can almost do a back handspring by herself! She is such a performer and during her revue she made sure she waved to her biggest fans (mom & dad). Too cute:) Good job Emma, you make us so proud!

4 comments:

Dusty and Carol said...

This makes me want to put my kids back in tumbling! Your kids do have a natural talent for tumbling... Must have got that from their mom. Great job girls - I love to watch you.

Nancy Mc said...

Talented is right! Their grandma had some natural ability too. (Unlike me.)

Staci said...

Great job girls! Wish I could have been there to watch!!! Miss you :)

Jody said...

Madi has beautiful form! Every time I think of Emma I get a big smile on my face. She's a cutie. I need to spend more time around that girl!

"You're a Harris family too!?!" LOVE IT!