This blog is a way for us to share the little things that happen in our everyday lives with our friends and family who are far away.
Monday, April 20, 2009
We're off to SuNnY California
The girls and I are leaving Wednesday to visit Staci and her family in sunnyCalifornia! We can't wait to finally meet baby Zee! We are planning on going to Disneyland, Knott's Berry farm and the beach! YaY! We are so exicited.
I'm totally jealous! I hope your trip was a blast! Cam's been sick for about 2 1/2 weeks and now we all finally caught it, so I totally need a vacation.
Emma was singing Kellie Picklers song "The best days of my life" at the top of her lungs when she turned to me and asked "mom do I sound just like Kellie Pickler?"
"Mom you sound like a witch" said Emma as I was trying to make Jacsyn laugh.
5 comments:
Sounds like you have tons of fun planned. Enjoy!
I can't believe that you will be here tomorrow!!! I am SO excited. Can't wait to see you guys!!!
That sounds so much fun. My kids are jealous Emma gets to go to the beach!
Have fun.
Cute Blog!
I'm totally jealous! I hope your trip was a blast! Cam's been sick for about 2 1/2 weeks and now we all finally caught it, so I totally need a vacation.
Post a Comment